Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
Harris Interactive Europe is an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. We offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep our clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries. Our strengths include brand, new product development and consumer and employee research in both B2B and B2C markets.
Harris Interactive is a Toluna company, and together with KuRunData we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our team in Paris and support the growth of our panels in the Nordic countries, we are looking for Lifecycle Marketing Managers for the Digital Marketing Department. Your work will have a meaningful impact on the growth of our panels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to build loyalty and increase lifetime value of Toluna’s Influencers.
- Develop and execute an overall CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels
- Drive buy vs. build decisions including evaluating, onboarding and integrating with new vendors and technology that move the business forward, simplify and speed up processes, and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to design, implement and evaluate personalized lifecycle strategies
- Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are reached and analyzed
- Plan and execute digital marketing media campaigns to onboard new members ensuring a healthy ROI
- Develop brand affinity to increase member productivity and lifespan and to increase organic traffic
- Lead, execute and develop marketing strategy for all lifecycle initiatives in MENA
- Manage media campaigns for brand awareness and member acquisition using all digital marketing channels
- Manage our community website and increase user engagement and lifetime value by moderating content and organizing campaigns to stimulate community involvement against measurable metrics.
Required skill set :
- Fluent in English
- Proficient (spoken and written) in at least two of the relevant languages: Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity
- Proficient digital skills including but not limited MS Office, CRM Software
Our Values :
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer :
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team.
We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.